Monday 21 December 2020

Forest Cottage - Dungeondraft Free DnD Map

This is the first map I have finished with Dungeondraft!

I am a new Dungeon Master, or at least soon to be DM, with a group of friends who, like me, have never played a TTRPG game in their lives. 

We are going to be playing the Pathfinder 2E Beginner Box, but after that I hope to be able to create my own campaign for them to enjoy, if we decide to keep playing! 

I have always loved map-making, so I decided to buy Dungeondraft and start practising...

This is my first map, a small cottage in the middle of the woods. I'm attaching it with a few different variants with light, grid, or printer friendly!

The scale of each tile is 256 pixels.

Enjoy! I would enjoy reading if anyone ever uses this map! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment